10 comments

• I really want to see my real mom in Guatemala. I have never seen her, ever. I think about her and dream about her; but she speaks Spanish and not English, so how could we talk together? I want my mom to move to New Jersey.

• I want $10 million because I want to buy 10 cars, 1 big mansion, 3 hot tubs, and 2 pools. I will bisit my family, friends, and other people I don’t know. I will have more and more parties at my house. It might be a mess, but I will pay 12 cleaning ladies to clean my home. I would like to buy a big video game systerm and 20 games. I will save my money to buy food and clothes, and I will buy a pet monkey.

• I want my family to be back together the way they were. I also wish I did not lose my hearing as a child. I want everything to be back to normal, with my family together in one big house, so we would never miss each other.

• I want for my two cousins to have a second chance at life. I have thought I should take their place so that they could live.

• I want to be a football coach at Gallaudet University.
    I also want to play basketball for the NBA.
    My third dream is to be a personal trainer.

• Be involved in the deaf community as much as possible since I have hearing parents and a hearing family. I feel more connected with deaf culture and deaf people,than I do with the hearing world.

• I want a good future with a nice job. I want to be a professional person that makes things happen and give happiness to everyone.