36 comments

• Rocky doesn’t give up because he wanted to prove to everyone that didn’t believe in him that he could fight and that thought he would never make it big as a boxer so he wanted to show them and wanted to prove them wrong he also “wanted to go the distance” and he also felt like if he gave up he would have this life were he was nobody and nobody really cared about him.another reason, was he had a big opportunity to show people how he is a good boxer and he didn’t waste years of boxing

• Rocky was an Awesome Broadway show. At first i thought it was going to be not so entertaining but when it was getting from the middle to the end it was great. Rocky didn’t give up he wanted to show everyone that he wasn’t nobody but he becomes strong and a strong boxer and he didnt quit.

• Rocky was the best play i have ever seen in my entire life. I loved the play because it had a lot of lights, lot of conflicts, lots of love, and lots of funny jokes. I loved every bodies voices, it was really great to hear them sing about there life. Really a great play.

• Rocky fights because he hates his job and needs another activity to take his mind off of it. He also needs it for money purposes. One reason why i would fight would be for money, and interest in the sport but i hardly ever fight.

• Rocky doesn’t give up because in the play charicters such as Adrian and his coach give him determination. Also because he has been fighting for seven years.

• Rocky didn’t give up because he wanted to prove to everyone he could make it past all those rounds. Also it seemed as if he wanted to prove that he was more than just a “push over” boxer. Also he wanted to prove that he could fight at Apollo Creed’s level. Overall, the show was phenomenal & it was great in every way.

• Rocky does not give up because he knows there are alot of people that doubt him, therefore he wants to prove them wrong. I fight because I know I am capable of doing so much if I dedicate myself to it.

• Rocky doesn’t give up because boxing is his love and passion, and he knows that this is his best shot of actually making something out of himself. He knows it’ll be near impossible to win, but he tries anyway, I think to prove something to everyone who said he wasn’t good enough. If I had to fight for something, it would be because I believe in with all my heart and couldn’t imagine a life without it.

• Rocky does not give up because he wants to prove that he can be someone important. Rocky also wants to prove to his girlfriend that he can accomplish something in his life and that he is not just another bum. What I fight for is to keep my grades up because it will help later in life. Another thing that I fight for is to be a fair person and always happy because it will help in bring up my confedence

• Rocky doesnt give up because he fights for what he believes in and for the things he loves/ cares for. i dont fight really but if i were to it would be because of the same reason.

• in the play, rocky doesn’t give up because he “wants to go the distance”. because he not only see’s couple of bruises on his beat up face when he looks at self in the mirror but a man getting older that everybody thinks is a bum and has no chance of winning a match ,nun the less against a boxer known for ending careers,although he knows this might be true this motivates even more and makes him train and fight even harder to prove that he is worth something to everyone who thought he would never amount to anything.

• Rocky does not give up because he wanted to prove to him self that he could get through an obstacle. He tries to continue through the fight because he wants to show he can fight for his love Adrian, so this fight could show her that he will fight as hard as he can. I do not know why I fight because sometimes it just happens.

• we fight to go the distance the same way that Rocky did and never give up on yourself or others not even if your nose is broken. That is the important behind fighting and why we should go the distance no matter what NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!…

• Rocky didn’t give up because he wanted to prove that he can actually fight, he wants to prove that he can be a real boxer by fighting Apollo.

• Rocky doesn’t give up because he realizes he has wasted his best fighting years and much talent, the fight against Apollo Creed Is his last chance, and so he must “go the distance”. I fight because I want to prove myself (regarding soccer), I want to establish myself and make a name for myself.

• Rocky doesn’t give up because he wants to prove everyone that he is capable of fighting. Rocky also fights for the love of his life Adrian, to show her that he is strong no matter what happens around him. I fight because I work hard towards what I want, and because I never settle for less than what I expect. The musical was fantastic I really enjoyed it.

• Rocky never gives up because he wants to show the people of the world something and become a new person. He wants to show that he isn’t some deadbeat who just goes taking money from people. He wants to show that he can do the impossible fight the best of the best and most of all not get his nose broken.

• This play was amazing. I loved how everything was do dramatic and how rocky didn’t give up no matter what happend, he just wanted to show everyone he was actually worth something. I actually know rocky would face his fears. He is not a person to give up, EVER! He really left me with a life lesson: it’s not how you start its about how you finish.

• I loved the whole entire play! it was great and so was the story line. i think rocky didn’t give up because he had something to prove and we all have that kind of thing we have to prove to someone or something or even yourself that you can do something. And even if you did not win like rocky did not win he still tried and he won love in the end and i think that is so sweet. I fight because i have reasons and i want to show the world how i feel. There is always a friend or parent or anyone that brings you down from what you want to do or they tell you how to feel. And i try to fight those people away because i want to feel anyway i want to and i want to do what i want without your two sense in. But anyway i love Andy Karl and the story line is just great.

• I loved the whole entire play! it was great and so was the story line. i think rocky didn’t give up because he had something to prove and we all have that kind of thing we have to prove to someone or something or even yourself that you can do something. And even if you did not win like rocky did not win he still tried and he won love in the end and i think that is so sweet. I fight because i have reasons and i want to show the world how i feel. There is always a friend or parent or anyone that brings you down from what you want to do or they tell you how to feel. And i try to fight those people away because i want to feel anyway i want to and i want to do what i want without your two sense in. But anyway i loved the play and

• i think Rocky doesn’t give up because he has to prove that he can go the distance even if he does not win. what i mean by this is that Rocky wants to take the one and a lifetime opportunity to fight the pros and wants to go the distance and not give up because he knows it will be his only chance to prove himself/that he can do what he sets out to do.

• Rocky does not give up because he wants to prove to Adrian that he can continue 15 rounds even though everyone has been telling him he won’t be able to make it. Also to prove to himself that he’s not just a bum that talks to turtles about his day.

• Rocky didn’t stop fighting because he wanted to be better and become the best that he could he knew The risk he was taking he wanted to prove people wrong to show everyone that he still could fight the champion Apollo Creed I thought Rocky was amazing the way that it involves the audience and the way that actors were able to slow down the fight and fast-forward during the last scene where Rocky was fighting it was just amazing The show also had a lot of humor to make the audience feel like they were involved

• 1)Rocky doesn’t give up because he believes he has to go the distance which means he has to win and never back down and never give up. That is why Rocky doesn’t give up. Rocky is courageous and he has emotions just like everyone else he just has a more overall positive attitude.
    2)I fight because I believe if I am the best I can possibly be I would really make a difference. I would make a positive difference. Like Rocky did for himself not only did Rocky celebrate after his match Rocky celebrated after knowing that he lost his match with Apollo Creed.

• i loved the play !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) rocky doesn’t give up is because he wants to show the world that he is not out he can still do it and he is not going to go down with out a fight and i fight because i want to do good in life

• rocky doesn’t give up because he got a big break for the first time in his life and falling down is not worth it.
    i fight for the right for every one because if someone is different it doesn’t mean they shouldn’t have rights

• awesome play it really caught my attention i would see it again, rocky does not give up because that’s what it takes to win,to never give up,life is hard and you have to fight through all the challenges.

• the show was done beautifully full of bright fighting spirit. i loved the music and the final ring scene the idea to pull out the ring was just genius. i enjoyed it very much the actors had beautiful voices. the actor for rocky did an amazing job his voice was my favorite.

• Rocky didn’t give up due to the fact that he wanted to prove to everyone around him that we wasn’t a nobody but, as a matter of fact he becomes a well known boxer around the world because he fought and wouldn’t quit till he couldn’t stand. He did it to prove to everyone else is the world that we was still capable of fighting the world champion Apollo Creed no matter what rank he was. I thought that this show was fantastic and showed how no matter how hard the obstacle may be it can always be achieved! Rocky proved this through the great old fashion story redone through this show. All of the actors including Andy Karl as “Rocky” did a phenomenal job in their roles to bring this masterpiece of a story to Broadway.